- Personal insurance: Life insurance from many different companies for family protection, estate planning, charitable gifting as well the ability to use live insurance proceeds to pay off a loan or mortgage. Disability insurance to protect your income from accidents and sickness.
- Medical insurance: For individuals and families through the Washington State Exchange and plans outside the Exchange and individual dental plans.
- Employee benefits for companies large and small: Group medical, group dental, group disability income and long term care.
- Voluntary life insurance for businesses to help provide low cost protection for its employees.
- Life goal financial strategies to help to meet people needs for specific purposes such as education or vacations etc.
- Investment strategies, including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Put yourself in control of your business, your employees and your family's security and call Paul Olsen at Olsen Insurance Services now at 509-624-7943 for a comfortable, no pressure assessment of your business and personal insurance and financial services.